an exciting trilogy of wolves eating watermelon
I DIDN’T MEAN IT
- High-School Teachers: You need to be professional when you go to college. High-School dress-code reflect what COLLEGE classes expect you to wear.
- Actual College Student: I know this class is at 5:00 pm, but I'm wearing pajama pants and a tank top.
- Actual College Professor: lol same.
- me: i don't even care. i'm not going to talk about this anymore.
- me: and you know what else? [2000 word rant]
my writing style could best be described as “probably more commas than is entirely necessary”
i got really happy about this and then i was like “this dog is probably dead” and now i am crying
whOSE READY TO GET SPOOPY